You have just found out that you cannot go to High School in China and you are wondering what to do next. Would you like to go to University in America? We can help you!

Is money a problem? We can even help you keep your educational expenses as low as possible. We can help you pick places where the tuition is cheaper.

Our Services​

  • Help you improve your English enough so that you can go to college.
  • Help you learn and then take the GED (equivalent to the High School Diploma)
  • Help find you the best college for you.
  • Give you extra homework to do so if you do well, then in two years I will help transfer you to a better university.
  • Of course, help you get the student visas you need.
  • Anything else you need to succeed.