This is a special program that America has (and even some other countries). One parent goes to an English Training Center or to University in America and their child (or children) can go to public school for free!

Both parents cannot go, otherwise America will think you are trying to immigrate, so this is best for families where the parents work in different cities or are divorced.

Our Services

  • Help determine the best school your child can go to. If done right, your child can go to one of the best schools in America.
  • Find an appropriate training center or university near that school.
  • Apply for your and your child’s visa.
  • Help get you ready for your move to America (or another country).